Informations for the reopening from February, 17, 2021.
The Museo di Sant’Eustorgio reopens to the public in total safety from February 17th.
Can’t wait to see you again!
Prepare your visit and respect the precautions for your safety, that of other visitors and our staff:
- If you experience an altered body temperature or flu symptoms, stay at home
- Always wear a mask, covering your nose and mouth, in all spaces of the museum
- Maintain the social distance recommended from other visitors and museum staff
- Sanitize your hands using the dispensers with alcoholic solution located inside the spaces
- Remember that entrances are limited to avoid crowds
- Book your visit to avoid waiting on your arrival
The Museum is open from Tuesday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.