Practical information for reopening.
From 1st June 2020.
The Sant’Eustorgio Museum reopens to the public in maximum safety for June 1st.
We are waiting for you!
Prepare your visit and respect the precautions for your protection, that of other visitors and our staff:
- Stay at home if you experience flu symptoms or a change in body temperature
- Wear a mask at all times, covering both nose and mouth
- Keep social distance recommended from other visitors and from museum staff
- Sanitize your hands using the alcohol dispensers located inside the spaces
- Remember that the entrances are contingent to avoid gatherings
- Book your visit to avoid waiting on your arrival